Councillor allowances and expenses
In determining the Allowance Scheme, the Council has had regard to Blaby District Council's Allowance Scheme and the Report of the Parish Remuneration Panel dated 3rd November 2015.
Glenfield Parish Council, in accordance with the requirements of the Local Authorities (Members Allowances)(England) Regulations 2003 and the Local Authorities (Members Allowances) (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2003, makes the following scheme for Members Allowances.
Councillors can also claim travel expenses at the maximum of 45p per mile when travelling outsdie the parish on Council busines.
All such claims are approved by the full Council
- Cllr Allowance Scheme rev 2016 (PDF, 794 Kb)
- Report of the Blaby District Council's Parish Remuneration Panel (PDF, 135 Kb)
- Councillor Allowances 2016/17 (PDF, 368 Kb)
- Cllr Allowances 2015-16 (PDF, 198 Kb)
- Cllr Allowances 2014-15 (PDF, 230 Kb)