Knowing what signs of abuse to look out for will help to keep our children safe. If you've noticed any of these, you need to tell us:
- aggressive or repeated shouting
- hearing hitting or things being broken
- children crying for long periods of time
- very young children left alone or outdoors by themselves
- children looking dirty or not changing their clothes
- children being withdrawn or anxious.
Whether you're a relative, a neighbour or an adult passing by, if you see something that isn't right, we need to check things.
Posted: Fri, 05 Jun 2020 21:13 by Beverley Greenwood